Keeping your fireplace clean is essential in order to prevent accidental fires. The buildup on the interior walls of your fireplace is called creosote and is highly flammable. By keeping your fireplace maintained and following some simple steps, you will be protecting your home and family. This will allow you to enjoy sitting in front of your fireplace without having to worry about an accident occurring.
Use These Materials
plastic tarps flashlight rubber gloves wire brush bucket of soapy water 1 cup of bleach 1 cup of vinegar bucket of plain water sponge broom mop Scrape Off Loose Creosote And Soot